I am making many small changes to make a healthier life for myself and my family. One step forward, possibly some backwards too. Join me on my journey ...

Smarter ways to live well


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Journal entry

Well, I am off antibiotics and going solo now! I am on a low fibre diet (aka no more than 5gm!), taking probiotics and Yakult . Drinking lots of water. Thinking happy thoughts....sometimes. Well, to be honest I am making a big effort to not think about much of anything now. Living in the moment, or being a blank canvas is my favourite option right now. Thoughts cause anxiety and I am exhausted with that. I get so tired as soon as I do anything though. So tired my body hurts.

My GP came back from holidays and tried to phone the surgeon to see if I can get an appointment sooner than end of March, but now the surgeon is on holidays until late next week, and it has to be a doctor to doctor appeal. GP has written it in her diary for next Thursday and so will call again and get back to me. The receptionist hinted that I should be able to get in sooner rather than later.

I just want to get things sorted out and back to healthy ... whatever healthy is!

No comments:

Post a Comment